Colin Law wrote in post #1146255:
> On 16 May 2014 09:48, Fab Fab <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> after this if i use resources:currentoperations in routes.rb that will
>> create the routes for new, index _form views but i don't want them.
>
> Have a look at the Rails Guide on Routing, that will show you how to
> create just the routes you want.  Also have a look at all the other
> guides as well.  In addition it would be a good idea to work right
> through a good tutorial such as railstutorial.org, which is free to
> use online.  That will show you the basics of Rails.  Do that first
> and you will know the answers to your questions.
>
> Colin

Thanks for your answer Colin but I have already watched most of rails'
guide and tutorials but I don't find what I want to do. I haven't find
an exemple of a view without model because the major part of exemples
are made with scaffolds.

My app is for an internal production of an industry and I need a view
for the operatives where they can fill fields from different tables!!