On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Jables <brun3...@uidaho.edu> wrote:

> Hey,
>  This question is actually more of a css issue than anything I
> believe.  Hopefully that is alright, I have been posting my questions
> on here for a while and figure most of the rails community is probably
> familiar with css.  My website: www.uberpwner.com displays correctly
> in safari and firefox, but in IE it is completely screwed.  I don't
> even know where to begin to fix it.  Can anyone take a quick glance
> and let me know what might be up?

The problem is IE and your HTML/CSS isn't working well for it. If
you're unsure, you should contact a CSS guru to help you figure out
how to work with the beast that is known as Internet Explorer.

Robby

--
Robby Russell
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457