On May 26, 2014, at 8:00 AM, Fab Forestier <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> But the in the methode ajouter how can I have something like
> @myvariable=n or @myvariable=@defautrec[i] where I is the current line
> of the table?

<%= link_to controller: "pages", action: "ajouter", id: n %>

But your code is otherwise so messed up that I can't tell exactly what you're
trying to do. What is the "do" at then end of the call to link_to? Is the
<%end%> after </button> intended to be associated with it? Or is it supposed to
be for the @defautrec.each, but is just in the wrong place?

I suspect you're trying to wrap a button in a link, but that's not how HTML
works, regardless of whether you're using Rails or not. Do you just want a
button that acts like a link??? It that's the case, you want button_to:

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12475299/ruby-on-rails-button-to-link-to>
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6247491/rails-3-display-link-as-button>

Anyway, you cannot just stick "do" at the end of a function call in order to
start a loop. Remember, <%= %> just executes the Ruby code inside and inserts
the result into the HTML, and this is not legitimate Ruby:

link_to controller: "pages", action: "ajouter" do

Or, for more clarity, since this is the way it would be parsed:

link_to (controller: "pages", action: "ajouter" do)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com