Yes you're both right.

My problem is not to redirect or to render and not to config routes.
My problem is the assignment of the variable @operation, how can I
assign the operation which correspond to the right button?

Operations
id_op1       name_op1        num_op1        button
id_op2       name_op2        num_op2        button
id_op3       name_op3        num_op3        button

To display this table I use a loop to display each element of each
operation contained in the variable '@operations'.
The when I click on the first button I wish to assign the first
operation in the variable '@operation' annd then call a method in the
controller but it's not my problem.

Be careful operation is not a model in this view but a variable. I don't
know how to assign my variable in fonction of the button line?