Hello Wayne,

Wayne Molina schrieb:
> for example if my
> application contains 2 major parts (say a Blog application and a
> Network application), Rails just smushes them both together under the
> app directory, and their models/views/controllers are all kept
> together instead of being separated (e.g. app/models/blog/, app/models/
> social).

that's the same question I asked a few days ago
(http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/browse_thread/thread/8734eb42b922efec/)
Unfortunately I haven't got an answer. But reading the answers here in
this thread let me think that splitting the apps isn't the "rails way".
But I'm still uncertain whether the rails way makes sense to me or not ;-)
Maybe I'll have to read  Dan's book.

Martin