I installed Ruby on Rails 1.9.3 version on windows . I built a simple hello
world program , the issue is that when I build it in sublime text 2 I get this
error :"Uninitialized constant ApplicationController ( nameerror) " and I get
the same error when run this program in the command line . My
application_controller.rb look like this :

I installed the gems but I still get this error . I downloaded ruby rails to a
mac and having the same issue.

The program :

class HelloworldsController < ApplicationController
  def hi
    puts "Hello world"

Any thoughts pleas ?