The First method is just TRUST.
Another method is using a Payment Processor, the most know here is
MercadoPago[0]. MercadoPago doesn't give the money to the seller before you
receive the product.
Then if for some reason you don't receive the product then the money is
going back to you.

But the key is TRUST.

But like Colin said: "I think we are getting a bit off topic."

[0] http://www.mercadopago.com/

Matt's

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com