In my music review app the Pins model has attributes of Pin.artist and
Pin.album. I'm trying to list each artist reviewed on the site and which
albums of theirs have been reviewed. Below is what I have so far, but I
want to do it without repeating the artist name.

Controller:

@pin_albums = Pin.group(:album).order('artist')

<% @pin_albums.each do |pin| %>
  <%= pin.artist %> |
  <%= link_to pin.album, copy_pin_path(pin) %>

This lists them like this:

The Beatles | Let It Be The Beatles | Abbey Road Bob Dylan | Blood On The
Tracks Bob Dylan | Highway 61 Revisited

I want to list them like so:

The Beatles | Let It Be
            | Abbey RoadBob Dylan | Blood On The Tracks
          | Highway 61 Revisited

I need to do something to the effect of:

<% @pin_albums.each do |pin| %>
  <ul>
    <li><%= pin.artist %></li>
      <ul>
      <% pin.artist.each do |pin_album| %>
        <li><%= link_to pin_album.album, pin_album %></li>
      <% end %>

I know that the above nested tables won't work, but that's the gist of what
I'm trying to figure out.