Leandro ~

It worked!  For the benefit of other newbies (or oldbies) who hit this
problem, here's the story:

I added the line you suggested to Gemfile.  (Curiously, in the original
Gemfile, there was no 'coffee-script-source'.)

I tried to restart the server, and got this:

C:\rblog>ruby bin\rails server
You have requested:
  coffee-script-source = 1.8.0

The bundle currently has coffee-script-source locked at 1.9.1.1.
Try running `bundle update coffee-script-source`
Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.

I took the suggestion to run `bundle update coffee-script-source`.

The server restarted OK.

When I requested http://localhost:3000/, the "Hello, Rails!" screen popped
right up!

~ Thanks for your help!