Hi Colin,

Tried that believe me. And I had the Gemfile.lock too. But it was
erroring. Bundle install used to work - but errors after that.

Now am using the bundle update (As Fred above suggested) and it's asking
for some ruby version changes - was 1.8.5 it asked to go to 1.9.2 for
nokogiri, then did that then now again asked to go to 1.9.3 as it's
asking for that for capybara....

So the update is still on and hopefully should work. I have no idea of
the quality of the original code to be (able to be) upgraded across
these versions etc. So Yes, plan to spend tomorrow reading-up on the
tutorial you suggest. Thanks Colin.

I don't want it in Git yet. I want it working on my stand-alone Ubuntu
LTS 14.2 server here first. Then will git it.

Coan.