The subject is precise. I'm new to Ruby on Rails but I am learning
everyday. Also I am a php programmer and I have my own host I am wanting to
deploy to. Does anyone have any links or advice on using MySQL over
Postgresql and choosing to use my host over others recommended. My host
only offers MySQL so that is why that choice. Also deploying to my host
instead of using Heroku I prefer to learn the information needed to keep
the server up to date and maintained instead of depending upon others where
my resources would be greatly restricted. Thank you for any suggestions,
comments, or concerns.