On 02/11/2015 14:06, Scott Eisenberg wrote:
Maybe high voltage gem will work for you.

https://github.com/thoughtbot/high_voltage

At first glance this looks way over-complicated for what I had in mind. I would like to have the option to run some kind of rake task which can identify erb templates for static generation and publish them to the public directory. I could simply use Middleman but then I have to keep my templates and assets in sync with my Rails templates so not ideal.

gvim