On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 11:48:07 AM UTC+3, Colin Law wrote:

> On 18 November 2015 at 08:28, Advocatus Kakorozya <akako...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> >   Dear Colin,
> >   Thanks for your response,
> >   I have picked app already written called Fedena (
> > http://www.projectfedena.org/ )
>
> Have you kept the files Gemfile.lock and Gemfile *exactly* as they
> were in the version you picked up (which guarantees that you have the
> same versions of gems as the original)?  Note that you must not run
> bundle update or that may update gem versions.  You should just run
> bundle install.  If you are in any doubt then restore Gemfile and
> Gemfile.lock and run bundle update.
>
> By the way, I would prefer it if you could not top post, but insert
> you reply at the appropriate point(s) in the previous message.  It
> makes it easier to follow the thread.  Thanks.
>
> Colin
>
> >   Regards,
> >   Advo
> >

> > On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 2:00:24 PM UTC+3, Colin Law wrote:

> >> Is this for a new rails app or have you picked up an app already
> written?
> >>
> >> Colin
> >
> > --
> <javascript:>.
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/34428c42-c181-421f-8a63-2f8b618c2618%40googlegroups.com.

Thank you Colin,

I have not been able to locate the three dots like how I see them in my
gmail inbox browser
But now I have put the post at the bottom of the message, hope this will
display correctly, if not them I am direct my messages to my inbox
then I will be replying from there.

In the config/environment.rb there is not RAILS_GEM_VERSION. but the only
text I could find there are as follow below

*# Load the Rails application.*
*require File.expand_path('../application', __FILE__)*

*# Initialize the Rails application.*
*Rails.application.initialize!*

Many thanks

Advo