Dear Colin,
Thanks you for your support
Yes I still need help, but I am reluctant to use Fedena if its no longer
supported then it will be difficult for me. I will need to confirm first
before I can proceed
I will be back to you
Thanks again
Advo
On 19 Nov 2015 00:05, "Colin Law" <clan...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-ruby-on-rails-with-rbenv-on-centos-7
>  AND  https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fedena/Installation

So do you need any further help?

I should point out that you should not be using a rails 2.3 app on a
public website, as it is no longer supported I am sure there will be
security flaws.  I presume that fedena is basically dead as it has not
been upgraded.

Colin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLsHxTUFMS43t7u7ND%3DqEq5PMBT92hhQz8JZ5%2BT%3D3vYg8A%40mail.gmail.com
.