On 5 January 2016 at 09:01, Ecoder 108 <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I am a newbe on Ruby on Rails. I love Redmine so I have just installed
> Redmine on BlueHost, Everything is ok except when starting with browser
> it shows "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (111)
> (Mysql2::Error)".
>
> I have spent for many hours on forums however I am not lucky. Please
> share to me if you experienced I appreciate all of you.

It is generally best to look in log/development.log for errors, or
alternatively in the server window.  That way you can copy/paste the
relevant section here.  It is then much easier for us to look at the
log and work out what is going wrong.

First though, what happens if you run
rake db:migrate

Colin