Thanks Colin,

Currently, when I run "# rake db:migrate", nothing happen. It is done
normal.

I will be pasting more information for the issue as below:

1. I followed the bluehost's document at:
https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/help/redmine
2. # rails generate controller First list
   identical  app/controllers/first_controller.rb
       route  get 'first/list'
      invoke  erb
       exist    app/views/first
   identical    app/views/first/list.html.erb
      invoke  test_unit
   identical    test/controllers/first_controller_test.rb
      invoke  helper
   identical    app/helpers/first_helper.rb
      invoke    test_unit
      invoke  assets
      invoke    js
   identical      app/assets/javascripts/first.js
      invoke    css
   identical      app/assets/stylesheets/first.css
3. I also attached development.log and production.log

Thanks,

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/11209/production.log
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/11210/development.log