Hi!

I'm using Heroku and I have the Cloudinary running with my project. The
upload works fine, but when I try to upload some Data Uri to Cloudnary its
not work. I saw the documentation and I know I have to use the function.
I'm using carrierwave-data-uri
<https://github.com/timsly/carrierwave-data-uri> to generate images from
data-uri, It works locally, but when I change the code to integra with
Cloudinary I get empty images on cloud

I know I have to use the function *Cloudinary::Uploader.upload(photo)* but
it is not clear to me how can I integrate it to my function:

*  def upload_image*
*    photo = params[:picture][:photo]  *
*    @picture = Picture.new(picture_params)*
*    @picture.photo_data_mimetype = 'image/jpeg'*
*    @picture.user_id = current_user.id *
*    @picture.photo_data_uri = photo*
*    @picture.save*
*  end*

who receives the data to image from javascript. If I just do
*Cloudinary::Uploader.upload(photo)*, the image is not associated with the
record in my database

Thanks!