Hi, sorry be again;).

I have writtern a set of ruby scripts that are used to poulate a database
that I am going to use rails as a front end for users.  Curently they are
stand alone, having there own lib directory and a few classes.  These
scripts are run every night using cron/bash.

I am planing on changing the database to conform to ActiveRecord so rails
can easily access it but I am wondering if ti is worth moving the scripts
within rails rather than having them stand alone.  If doing this is a good
idea I dont really know where to start.  The key thing is I need to be able
to scedurle tham to run every night.