Great, just had a look at this, looks like just the ticket.

So I take it I need to run this from the rails app directory? Where should
I put the scripts, vendor maybe?  There is at least one class (regarding
screen scraping) that wont be needed from within ruby, where should I put
this (currently everything is in a module called scrape so I would put it
in the ruby app under lib/scrape, or I could have a lib under vendor.  What
would be best proactive.