On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 9:06 AM, John Sanderbeck <bandor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I define a set of radio buttons unique to each student

You'll need to include an identifier with each set of button names
(student id or something).

> with a set of options from an AttendanceStatus table?

If they're unlikely to change frequently or ever I'd just hardcode
them into the app. (You could always change that later.)

> I would also like to show them as actual buttons with bootstrap if possible...

Dunno -- bootstrap is just CSS right? I mean, we're talking about
"actual buttons" to start with...

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan