Hi all,

I've got a simple problem and I am wondering if it can be solved.
In my code I use Hash params name including white spaces (coming from
legacy database). They works well in my View, but I am not able to
properly use them later in my controller.
For instance, in my view I have:

<input id="person name" name="person[first name]" size="30" type="text"
/>

It works, and checking params confirms that person[first name] it's also
posted, but I don't know how to use it in controller. If I try:

print params[:person][:first name]

I always receive errors regarding [:first name] ; so seems that Hash
names including white spaces are not accepted....

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Stefano