Hey all,

I have a pretty simple question, but I'm not sure of a good solution
to it.  Essentially, I want to provide a two-to-one mapping of models.
 I'm working on an application for a contest, where every (unordered)
combination of two Rounds is supposed to be assigned to one Room.  Any
Room might have many different combinations of Rounds, however.

What is the Right Way of doing this in Rails?  Maybe create a model
that holds the associated foreign keys?  Also, what would be a good
way to scale this out, if I wanted to be able to map unordered
n-element collections of Rounds to obtain a Room?

Thanks,

Greg