if i dont own a domain and am just interested in sending emails from
dev environment on my laptop would the config look like this:

config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = true
   config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :smtp

   config.action_mailer.smtp_settings = {
     :address => "localhost",
     :port => 25
   }