Hi Jaryl, thanks.

That would work, but it has a slightly different behavior than what I'm
looking for. I want it to begin the upload of the multiple images, let's
say 3, and when one finishes being processed (resized, etc.) it's
inserted into the page and then the second image starts being processed
and inserted, then the third. Your solution would process all three and
after it finishes processing it'll dump all 3 of them out at essentially
the same time.

It's a relatively unimportant difference, but I was wondering if there's
a way to pull that off.