Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for opportunity for a rails career in USA (Note: I've
never been to US in my entire life). Now can anyone give me a ballpark
figure of the salary rate as a rails developer in the US? I've tried looking
around in rails job boards but can not find an estimate of salary rate in
the US. Please mail me privately if talking about this in public is
irrelevant.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and support.
Regards

--
Join Scrum8.com today! Create your startup business, scale your business,
outsource your project and meet your budget.

Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8