Robert Walker wrote:
> Jeff Schwab wrote:
>
>> take a look at Cocoa.
>
> Which, by the way, is probably the most brilliantly conceived
> event-driven MVC framework I've ever had the pleasure of using. The very
> fact that you play by it's rules by doing things "it's way" is much of
> what makes it so.

Mostly agreed.  It's very much like Rails, or C++ template
metaprogramming, in the sense that convention is leveraged to define
program structure.  Restrictions aren't necessarily a bad thing.  The
one aspect of Cocoa development that does really bother me is that it's
only really meant to be done in XCode, with which I am not thrilled.