Hi!

I have a little problem in a HABTM relationship.
I  have this schema:

expedients <---> expedients_documents <---> documents
expedients(HABTM)docuements <-> documetns(HABTM)expedients

>From the expedients view, I add a new document, passing as parameter
the expedients ids (maybe more than one).However, at time that I
create the document, I cannot put the values in the table
expedients_documents.

Should I use nested attributes for this? Im reading about, and i think
that putting in the documents/new view a fields_for :expedients must
complaint this, but I cannot get a correct result.

Thanks, and best regards.