Solved.I write a comment for newbies as me...sorry for the english.

The problem raises from the generation of the join table.This table,
cannot must have a id attribute as a primary key, instead of this,
must have a primary key composed by the two foreign keys.In Rails,
this means a :id => false in the migration like this...

class DocumentosExpedientes < ActiveRecord::Migration
  def self.up
    create_table :documentos_expedientes,:id => false do |t|
      t.integer :documento_id
      t.integer :expediente_id
      t.timestamps

After this, the only thing that I must do is

documento.expedientes_ids << expedientes #expedientes is a array of
#Expediente