On Thursday 16 July 2009, Patrick Doyle wrote:
> The one issue with keeping the state in the session is that it makes
> it much more difficult to bookmark the :large_fonts version of the
> page.  By appending ?fontsize=large&contrast=normal to every link,
> the end user can easily bookmark the page with the correct settings.

You could use all these mechanisms in some order. First, check the URL,
then check the cookie, or the other way round.

Unless your stylesheets are prohibitively large, I suggest you don't
actually switch stylesheets. Instead, set the class of the BODY element
and and add the appropriate classes to your style rules.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:mich...@schuerig.de