jhaagmans wrote:
> Are you very sure none of your stylesheets are requesting png.htc
> somehow? png.htc is a known fix for PNG in IE. If your stylesheet is
> linking to it, but it doesn't exist, that might slow down your
> request.

Hi all,

Thanks for your response. I am sure none of my stylesheets are linking
to png.htc but i wonder how this file has been triggered in IE browser
alone.

Around 900 requests are sent to this specific file(png.htc) though this
file has no link from any other file. It is taking long long time to
load the page.

Please help me