enter just processes the submit button.  if you disable the submit
button, then enter key press will be disabled as well.   personally, i
would get rid of the submit tag and use a image_submit_tag to get rid
of stupid keyboard annoyances.  This will force the user to click on
the link to submit and you can do things like asking for confirmation
or disabling it once pressed.