I've installed image magick.............
but it still shows the error message "/LOCALS~1/Temp/stream.3468.0 is
not recognized
by the 'identify' command.".Is that i need to install it in the
project folder and give me some ways on how to compile it .or any
other gems avilable for this paperclip to work.
i'm in urgent need

Plz help me in this regard...