Wasim Akram wrote:
> I've installed image magick.............
> but it still shows the error message "/LOCALS~1/Temp/stream.3468.0 is
> not recognized
> by the 'identify' command.".Is that i need to install it in the
> project folder and give me some ways on how to compile it .or any
> other gems avilable for this paperclip to work.
> i'm in urgent need
>

> Plz help me in this regard...

Use this:

has_attached_file :image, :url => "/:attachment/:id_:style.:extension",
:path => ":rails_root/public/:attachment/:id_:style.:extension", :styles
=> { :original => "500x500>" }

Let me know how it goes.  I have an working application that you can
download from http://www.classifiedscript.in

Cheers