On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 6:33 AM, rtacconi <rtacc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, not litterally, it is the tipical Rails error, but it happens
> on Tomcat, we Rails deployed as WAR. There is nothing in Rails logs,
> nothing in tomcat log too! I have Tomcat on my PC and I get the same
> error. But Tomcat in my PC is running stand alone not as development
> server, I have not idea on how to use Tomcat as server.

OK, then how are you creating the WAR?

Regardless, once it's deployed and expanded, find WEB-INF/web.xml,
change production mode to development and restart Tomcat.

You should at least get a usable error message then.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan