On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:56 AM, rtacconi <rtacc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot see any error in catalina.2009-10-13.log, so the ROOT.xml
> error is gone. But I still have "We're sorry, but something went
> wrong." I changed web.xml to development, but I cannot see any log.

Did you restart Tomcat after changing to development mode?

> must be a severe error. I have the MySql connector in tomcat/lib
> directory. I might be that the web app is not able to connect to
> MySql, which is in another server.

So make sure your database.yml entries for both development and
production are correct, and you can connect to the DB manually from
the command line using that info.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan