Hi everyone,

I run into a problem after deploying my app to prod env on a Apache
server with Passenger and MySQL5.

The application works nearly fine, the only problem is that any select
statements do not work on the database. For example if a user registers
the app creates a new user entity in the user table. So creating
entities does work good. But if I do a "User.find(1)" I get a nil back.
And this happens at the complete app. Any find methtod (Select
Statement) does work.

Do anybody has an idea?
I thought it is the encoding and I switched the mysql db and the app to
UTF8 but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Adam