No, what I meant was to check for the permissions of the database user from
the database configurations.Not from rails side. From mysql there might be
some configuration errors, some missing grant's or something, if you can't
directly access those permission settings from some cpanel or something then
you might need to contact your hosting support.

This doesn't seem to be a problem from rails side in my knowledge.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."