I have been trying to setup the passenger so that I can run multiple
rails app on it without success.

I found someone suggested following:

Edit your virtual host file (example: /etc/apache2/sites-available/
example) so that the following is used:

NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName one.example.com
DocumentRoot /web/one/public

<Directory /web/one/public/ />
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Repeat the <VirtualHost/> block for each Rails site you want to setup.
Restart Apache to pick up the new changes by executing the following
command line: sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

I made another file with virtualhost block of the other rails app and
it still does not work.

each individual rails app works if I modify accordingly in the /etc/
apache2/sites-available/default.

What is a simple way to setup multiple rails app with passenger?

Thanks!