jmamma wrote:
> Hi again Marnen.  I think we're a little off topic.
> The problem at hand is connecting to multiple databases, not
> poo poo'ing on the requirements haha!

As Colin said, it is entirely appropriate to question the requirements
here.  You're making your life difficult with these requirements, and
you don't seem to have a particularly good reason for them, so why keep
them?

> Thanks again for your input though!  All thoughts are welcome.

If you really mean that, then please give my suggestions some serious
consideration.

> On Nov 2, 5:49�pm, Marnen Laibow-Koser <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-

Best,
--