Hello list,

Are any of you using OpenID to register and authenticate your users?

I have found 2 projects on github which mix Rails with OpenID:

http://github.com/tsechingho/authlogic_bundle
http://github.com/binarylogic/authlogic_openid

Both projects seem suited for providing a choice to the end-user:
  - "Vanilla" password based authentication
  - OpenID based authentication

I want to implement the use-case where the end-user is allowed only
OpenID based authentication.

Some end-users are completely confused by the idea of having 2 ways to
authenticate.

And even the smart ones bump into a problem.  They register, and then
return in a month
and forget if they were using a password or OpenID.

So, I want to make it easy for them.  They use OpenID or nothing.
Actually, I want to make it even simpler: Yahoo-OpenID or nothing.

Anyway I did the obvious thing.

I tried to remove "Vanilla" password based authentication from each of
the above projects.

I ended up with 2 piles of broken software.

So my question is, do you know of any projects or Rails starter kits
which implement OpenID-only authentication?

Thanks,

--Audrey