Colin Law wrote:
> 2010/1/10 Alberto Lopez <li...@ruby-forum.com>:
>> Leonardo Mateo wrote:
>>>>
>>> Check for the owner of the post on the edit action?
>>
>> Exactly, if you have an user on my website an post anything, you will
>> edit or destroy only your posts.
>
> I think that Leonardo meant that in the edit and destroy actions you
> should test that the current user is the owner of the post and not
> allow the action to proceed if not the owner.
>
> Colin

Aaahm..  I think yes. I don't know another way to make it :S (I'm a
little bit novice. I know a little bit Ruby but I get into mess with
some things). I have thought to make a function current_user probing the
user by name and make an if sentence : if post.name == current_user{
edit, destroy }

For example, but I dont know how to make it exactly.. :S (I hear bells
but i dont know where)