Hi
      I partially succeeded in this .But there is also a problem What
I did is just add a :active boolean column to users table . Now I can
save company ( so user also) without session maintenece. But my
requirement is after this just redirect to login page and from there
login to pplication by giving email and password which was saved in
last step.  But since :active column is false cant login

     My question is whether in the same scenario can I save company
model(with user) and by any means by adding some obserever in the user
model and say "Please save without session maintanace". This was my
first question

Thanks
Tom