On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 10:44 +0100, Tom Mac wrote:
> Hi
>       I partially succeeded in this .But there is also a problem What
> I did is just add a :active boolean column to users table . Now I can
> save company ( so user also) without session maintenece. But my
> requirement is after this just redirect to login page and from there
> login to pplication by giving email and password which was saved in
> last step.  But since :active column is false cant login
>
>      My question is whether in the same scenario can I save company
> model(with user) and by any means by adding some obserever in the user
> model and say "Please save without session maintanace". This was my
> first question
----
1 - there is a mail list for authlogic

2 - you can set the column 'active' to be true in the controller code
before you save...

   @user = params[:user]
   @user.active = true
   @user.save_without_session_maintenance!

3 - you probably want to show actual code for better answers

Craig

believed to be clean.