Rails List wrote:
> Christine,
>
> I am the author of Railslist (craigslist clone).  Your problem appears
> to be an issue with ImageMagick/RMagick.  You can resolve it either by
> re-installing them or by verifying that it path is correct.

First of all thank you so much for your response. I love this software
and I appreciate the time you took to create it and make it open source.

I have checked some paths but I am wondering now what to do.

I have noticed a discrepancy here:
in simple_captcha_config.rb (/vendor/plugins/simple_captcha/lib/)

def simple_captcha_image_path #:nodoc
      "#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/plugins/simple_captcha/assets/images/simple_captcha/

However I do not have an images/simple_captcha folder in assets.
(everything else I think is correct or appears to be) So I created it
for grins and giggles as to maybe it needs that folder to temp write the
image (I am grasping at straws so pardon if I make a mistake)

Whereis ImageMagick results with (In case this is needed)
convert: /usr/bin/convert /usr/share/man/man1/convert.1.gz

I am at a loss and am stuck in the weeds. Thanks again for any response
in advance.

Regards,
Christine