No I'm not using RVM because iĆ¾ crashes when I try to install it. I've
tried rails s, rails server, rails -v. I went to my wits end last
night & wiped out all of my gems so the bundler isn't an issue. I ran
the same commands for install as posted above over ten times to no
avail. I also made sure bundler wasn't pre installed on all of my
attempts to make it work. What makes me really confused is that the
command rails newapp works. Any ideas??? Oh I'm running ruby 1.8.7