On 15 February 2010 17:33, Babos Cata <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> It seems like the first form sends data to the database using the second
> form (beeing wierd), insted of simply sending data to the second form.

What do you mean 'sending data to the second form'?  When a form is
submitted the data goes to a controller action, it cannot go direct to
another form.

Did you have a look (and I mean a work through not just a glance) at
the guides as I suggested?  They may make it all more
clear.

It is better not to remove all the context from the mail you are
replying to so that each post makes some sort of sense in case the
threading gets lost, as it does sometimes.

Colin