Hi,
I trying to do an upload form, bu the file_field doesnt seem to work as
it should. I can't access the datafile properties...

#form
<% form_for @student,
:url => { :action => "upload_file",:id=>@student.id }, :multipart =>
true do |f|%>
  <%= file_field 'upload', 'datafile' %>
  <%= submit_tag "Upload" %>
<% end%>

#method 1
  def upload_file
    student = Student.find(params[:id])
    student.data_files << DataFile.save(params[:upload])
    student.save
    redirect_to :edit
  end

#Method 2
  def self.save(upload)
      name =  upload['datafile'].original_name
      puts name
      directory = "public/data"
      # create the file path
      path = File.join(directory, name)
      # write the file
      File.open(path, "wb") { |f| f.write(upload['datafile'].read) }
      self
  end

#Error
undefined method `original_name' for "iPhone intro.pdf":String

Greg