I start apologies for the silly question..but:
how do I show the content of a view in a controller by url I mean why,
with the starting rails conf and I simple scaffold done, i can't do
root/:controller/:action and see the action.html.erb content?
it warns me writing
"Couldn't find Product with ID=new2"
 where new2 is an empty method in the controller and with a
new2.html.erb file existing in the view/controller_name folder

I had my guess..but I'd like to better understand how to do this.. I
mean..is this about the routes.rb configuration? or there's a way to
fill the method, don't know some particular use of respond_to ?!

I know it's a really stupid question..but still can't figure out how
this work.
thanks since now :)

andrea