On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 09:11 -0800, Jedrin wrote:
> so I have these files in one place:
>
> /usr/include/pgsql/internal/libpq-int.h
> /usr/include/pgsql/server/libpq/libpq-be.h
> /usr/include/pgsql/server/libpq/libpq.h
> /usr/include/pgsql/server/libpq/libpq-fs.h
>
> and then I have this file here:
> /usr/include/libpq-fe.h
>
> I don't know if that means I have something wrong or incompatible on
> my system or if I should just try copying the file into the directory
> with the other ones
----
don't manually 'fix' things - that would destroy the whole reason for
packaging.

If /usr/include/libpq-fe.h actually exists, the compiler doesn't believe
it.

Try removing and re-installing the postgresql-devel package

yum remove postgresql-devel
yum install postgresql-devel

Craig

believed to be clean.