Hi Craig,

As I mentioned to Frederick,  I've got both the DSL-style and C-Style
for change_column working after a bunch of stumbles.  I expect to be
much better with future migrations I code.  In that context,  I'm sure
the "--trace" option you pointed out will be very helpful.  Thanks for
taking the time to look in on this problem.

Best wishes,
Richard